Sidi Mohamed Kaem
National Federation of Gold Factories (FENOR)
Mr. Kaem is an experienced public affairs adviser and businessman working in management
consulting, services, and industrial products sectors in Mauritania, North and West Africa.
He has established himself as a well-respected expert with solid background in negotiation,
business planning, customer relationship management (CRM), team building, and program
Mr. Kaem’s strong sense of proactivity in entrepreneurship and his pleasant disposition allowed
him to expand his business portfolios by building high-profile relationships and partnerships
across the Atlantic.
After living in the USA for 15 years, Mr. Kaem relocated back to Mauritania, where he
continues to chair a large number of executive management roles.
Mr. Kaem's recent professional activities include:
• Advisor at Albright Stonebridge Group,
• President, National Federation of Gold factories,
• President of National Express – licensee of US FedEx in Mauritania,
• Board member of the U.S-Mauritania Business Forum,
• Board Member at Club of Entrepreneurs of Mauritania,
• Co-founder and CEO of United Services SARL,
• Advisor to the President of (Al Insaf) the ruling political party in Mauritania.